- Certified TetraMap®️ Facilitator
- Certified DiSC Facilitator
- Certified Emergenetics®️ Facilitator
With over 30 years experience in leading teams and business units in both public and private sectors, Jansen’s forte lies in his ability to connect, understand and shift the mindsets of people. These are valuable competencies a leader must have to create a positive work culture in engaging and bringing out the best in people. His areas of focus are leadership development, creating a positive work culture and innovation through a human-centric approach.
His leadership journey begun as he rose through the ranks to become Chief Instructor, Air Engineering Training Institute in the Republic Singapore Air Force (RSAF). He spearheaded the practice of coaching in the Air Engineering Group in the RSAF. His interest and experience in facilitating an innovation culture culminated in the attainment of the Outstanding Innovation Facilitator award at Ministry of Defence (MINDEF).
As Group Head People Development, he was instrumental in establishing coaching practice of senior leaders at Kydon Group. Over a three-year period, he worked in close partnership with JJ-Lapp Cable (ASEAN) for the design and successful incorporation of design thinking as part of the management and executive development programme. He adopts design thinking approach in the design of training programmes for his clients.
His list of clients from diverse industries includes British Petroleum (BP), Proctor & Gamble (P&G), Hewlett-Packard (HP), Microsoft, JJ-Lapp Cable (ASEAN), Western Union, BDO Consulting, Inqpharm (Malaysia), Singapore Police Force, Citrix, SIA, SilkAir, Ban Leong Technologies, Watsons, Dai-Ichi, Singapore Power, Ricoh, Coty, ZACD-POSH, Port of Singapore Authority, National Technological University, Sentosa Development Corporation, Marina Mandarin, BAT (Myanmar) and several MINDEF units.
- Leading by Coaching
- Leading Change
- Developing Authentic Leaders
- Leading by Serving
Design Thinking & Innovation
- Positive work culture – The Human-centric way
- Leading innovation with Design Thinking
- Human-centric Leadership
- Service innovation with Design Thinking
- Achieving Goals
- Creative Problem Solving
- Resolving Conflict
- Making Decisions
- Presentation skills
- Master of Education in Leadership, Policy and Change – Monash University
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management with Distinction – Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Specialist Diploma in Learning Science – Nanyang Technological University/National Institute of Education
- Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education (DACE) – Institute for Adult Learning
- Graduate of the Corporate Coaching Program – Asia – Corporate Coach U, USA,.
- Certifications in Challys Talent Analytics, Career Coaching, Emergenetics, TetraMap and DiSC profiling.
- Certificate in Service Design Fundamentals Training by Design Thinking Academy